Happy Wednesday! The weekend is nearly here and we had another successful boot camp today! It was beautiful outside, and after we moved down to the grass (from the concrete) there were hardly any complaints!
Here is what we did this week...
Core (10 reps each)
- double leg drop (on back with straight legs, keep low back arch flat on ground as legs lower and return)
- reverse crunches (bend knees, keep low back arch flat, lower feet to ground and return)
- crunches (feet on ground, hands on head, crunch lower ribs to hip bones, lower)
- bicycles (lift feet off ground, rotate to bring opposite elbow to knee, fluid motion)
- scissors (on back, one leg straight hovering above ground, other leg straight in air, switch legs)
- v-sits (sit with knees bent and hands beside hips, lean back, lift feet off ground bring knees and chest together, then apart)
- russian twists (seated, feet on ground, lean back, hands together and twist side to side with breath)
- plank (low plank for 30 seconds, from toes or knees, core tight)