It has been WAY too long since I have added a workout, or any kind of post for that matter. Keith & I had an amazing three week trip to Greece & Italy and life has been a whirlwind since coming home!
While we were on vacation, we tried many different, delicious foods, and enjoyed the local wines & beers available! We also did not let our fitness regime get away from us! We walked pretty much everywhere and loved to bodysurf during our beach days, but also made sure to get in some good and sweaty workouts in our hotel room to start our day!
Here is one of our Greece-inspired workouts we enjoyed while away!
- start flat on tummy. Push up to your feet (one foot forward) and jump into the air. Return to tummy. With next rep - other food forward
- on your back with bent knees and hands touching ears. Alternate opposite elbow to opposite knee contracting abs with each movement
- from knees or toes. Push yourself to complete as many as you can!
- start on your back with knees bent. Crunch up using upper abdominals
5) Triceps Dips
- using small table, bench, chair - have body extended with supporting hands. Bend elbows to lower body towards ground
- my favorite! Get in as many as possible!